Code of Conduct
MedicAlert is committed to taking care of its members and advocates more meaningful emergency medical identification and information standards and practices that protect members’ most vital asset; their health.
As part of this commitment, we encourage consumers to use a five-point checklist to determine their individual needs and priorities and evaluate different service providers:
- Safeguarding and protecting your personal health information.
- High standards for engraving medical ID products.
- Safe and effective medical ID jewellery and products.
- No-fail emergency response services.
- Better standards of business.
To help you decide which medical identification service is right for you, MedicAlert has created its Code of Conduct based on these five points.
Download Code of Conduct (PDF)