MedicAlert can be contacted during office hours, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Call us on freephone 0800 581420 within the UK or 1800 581420 from Ireland.
Fax: 01908 664708
Alternatively please scan documents and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our registered address is:
327-329 Witan Court
Upper Fourth Street
Directions to the MedicAlert Foundation
Directions from the M1 Motorway
- Leave at Junction 14 of the M1 and take the A509 exit to Milton Keynes/Newport Pagnell.
- Drive 0.3 miles and at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the A509.
- Go straight over 7 roundabouts for 3.2 miles and at the 8th roundabout take the first exit onto Witan Gate.
- In 0.2 miles turn right onto Silbury Blvd and then take the 1st left onto Upper Fourth St, Witan court is on the left.
- Parking is available in the purple pay and display zone at the front of the building.
- Enter through the arch and the MedicAlert entrance is located in the top left-hand corner of the court yard unit E, door number 327-329.
Directions from Central Milton Keynes Railway Station
- From the train station walk straight crossing over two zebra crossings.
- You will come to two underpasses for Grafton Gate, take the left under pass which will take you up to Midsummer Boulevard.
- Walk straight up the road until you get to Upper Fourth Street and then turn left until you come to Witan Court.
- We are on the inside of the court yard in unit E, door number 327-329.