MedicAlert provides support to people with dementia during times of need such as memory loss or confusion.
By wearing MedicAlert jewellery, first responders are alerted to the wearer's condition and will know best how to help through quick accurate treatment.
MedicAlert can also provide any emergency contact details held on your record to first responders, ensuring the right people are informed.
How does MedicAlert help?
MedicAlert supports you via our membership service and custom-made medical ID jewellery. Our jewellery enables emergency professionals to gain vital information from your secure emergency personal record.
MedicAlert membership costs only £32 per year; less than 10p per day, providing you with life-saving services and peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
- MedicAlert jewellery is always worn on your pulse points, and the front of each disc carries our international medical symbol; this ensures it's spotted promptly in an emergency
- The back of the MedicAlert disc would be engraved with 'DEMENTIA' or 'ALZHEIMER'S' , our emergency telephone number, any other conditions or information as well as your unique membership number used to identify your personal record
- The emergency line is available 24/7, 365 days a year to first responders, police and healthcare professionals with translation services in over 100 languages and dialects. Wherever you are in the world, we can support you.
- Your personal record is as unique as you, with the flexibility to hold a variety of information such as:
- Health related conditions
- Scanned documents i.e. if you have an implant or pacemaker / ICD
- Advanced Decisions
- Emergency contacts so your loved ones will be notified quickly
For more information on how MedicAlert can help, click on one of the options below