There are a variety of ways which you can support MedicAlert:
- Help promote MedicAlert locally so that we can provide vital information in an emergency... because every moment matters. You can help promote MedicAlert locally by getting your local surgeries or hospitals to stock our leaflets. To get a pack of leaflets to hand out please call 01908 951045 (UK) or (01) 447 5161 (ROI) or fill in the resources form.
- Donate and you will be helping us support our members. You can donate in the following ways:
- Online through the MedicAlert Just Giving site or through MedicAlert’s page on eBay for Charity
- By phone on 01908 951045 (UK) or (01) 447 5161(ROI)
- By text, just text MEDI01 followed by the amount you wish to donate £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070. E.g. To donate £5 you need to text MEDI10 £5 to 70070.
- Or through Payroll Giving, (also known as Give as You Earn). Check with your payroll department to see whether your company is registered.
- Or by Post, to donate by post please download our Donation form here. Please send your completed form to the following address:
MedicAlert, 327-329 Upper Fourth Street, Witan Court, Milton Keynes, Bucks, Mk9 1EH
- Become a partner and we can work together leveraging both our strengths in a mutually beneficial partnership. If you would like to explore a partnership for your charity or business, please contact Gemma Bowler on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a legacy in your will by stating you want to leave a charitable donation to MedicAlert. Your legacy will help those who are in need of MedicAlert I.D. jewellery and membership and are eligible for our sponsorship programme. It will also contribute towards our education programme for Healthcare and emergency Professionals. For information about leaving a legacy please call us on call 01908 951045 (UK) or (01) 447 5161 (ROI) or email email@example.com and ask for our legacy information pack.
Don’t forget that UK tax-payers can claim Gift Aid on donations from the tax man, helping us to boost your donations. For more information on how Gift Aid works visit the HM Revenue & Customs Gift Aid page.